Research & Development Director 1st posting
Post Closes: March 14, 2018 3:00pm
Job Title: Research & Development Director Status: RFT
Supervisor: President Rate: BOE
SCOPE OF WORK:
Analyze, collect, use and interpret complex data to create actionable results that will improve company processes. Take large swaths of information, break it down into useful and manageable parts, and subsequently present findings to upper management to help implement strategic plans of action. Assess the needs of clients, use research testing, and detailed analysis to deliver information to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of a product, project or operation. Create 3-5 year financial statement projections for various projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the following:
- Ongoing collection, organization, and deciphering of data and databases
- Meet with management to confirm their analysis needs and goals.
- Work cross functionally to collect data and manage projects.
- Identify trends and patterns to find strengths and weaknesses and act accordingly.
- Design, configure and present insightful reports to management.
- Assist with communicating strategic plans to management based on analysis findings.
- Use data collection and analysis to leverage productivity and sales.
- Serve as a member of various project teams as needed.
- Gather, organize and develop data for complete business plans.
- Search for potential grants for product development.
- Provide ROI’s for capital projects.
- Assist with feasibility studies for various projects.
- Develop a Product Innovation Chart for MTE Millworks products.
- Develop partnerships for the production of new products.
- Review, analyze, and approve final bids for submission to outside agencies.
- Establish measurable goals and monitoring reports for MTE production.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required to complete materials and reports on a short notice basis with tight deadlines. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. Must wear all appropriate safety apparel and equipment when in applicable areas and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
Requires Master’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in business administration, finance or accounting and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in budgeting functions. Must be organized and efficient with exceptional mathematical and statistical skills. Must have strong computer literacy. Must have clear and effective written and oral communications. Excels in synthesizing data collection and systemization abilities with interpreting data models and creating database designs. Works well independently and can equally excel as a collaborator within a team. Must possess a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and be insurable under MTE standards.
- 1. Completed application
- Copy of Tribal enrollment (If applicable)
- Copy of diploma / equivalent and/or Official Transcripts (If applicable)
- Honorable or general military discharge paperwork (If applicable)
- Copy of a valid Driver’s license (If applicable)
Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide all relevant documents referenced in the application process, any incomplete applications will be screened out. It is not the responsibility of MTE to notify you of incomplete applications.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Antoine Chevalier, Human Resource Generalist
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO Box 10, Neopit, WI 54150
Call: 715-756-2311 ext. 1137/1168/1135 if any questions.
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background