Sustainably sourced kiln dried lumber supply straight from the Menominee Forest
Kiln dried wood from MTE is less likely to distort, stain or warp due to the evaporation of moisture in the wood. Insects are also killed during the drying process. In order for pallet wood to be shipped internationally, kiln drying or heat treating is often required. MTE offers kiln dried wood for use in pallets and any other wood material applications.
Menominee Tribal Enterprises has 6 kilns for the drying of wood:
- Our two newest kilns have a drying capacity from 370,000 FBM to 450,000 FBM
- Operating on 12 day cycles, 350 days/year
- An average of 2.5 million board feet of kiln dried lumber is produced per year
Our sustainably sourced kiln dried wood may be used for:
- Outdoor use
- Raised beds
- …and much more.
MTE Wood will supply your lumber yard
We stock your yard with a steady inventory of kiln dried lumber from our central Wisconsin forest. MTE supplies a range of options, including:
- American beech kiln dried lumber
- Aspen kiln dried lumber
- Basswood kiln dried lumber
- Birch kiln dried lumber
- White pine kiln dried lumber
- Green wood kiln dried lumber
- Hard maple kiln dried lumber
- Red oak kiln dried lumber
- Soft maple kiln dried lumber
- White ash kiln dried lumber
- ...and much more.