Business Operations Coordinator
OPEN TO ENROLLED MENOMINEE
NOTE: Posting and selection process is in accordance with Menominee Tribal Code Chapter 170: Personnel and those provisions applicable to MTE.
CLOSING DATE: January 14, 2022
JOB TITLE: Business Operations Coordinator
Under the direction of the MTE President, the Business Operations Coordinator will support the work of the President's Leadership Team and MTE Managers. The position will be responsible for coordinating efforts with the Leadership Team to modernize back office functions like MTE's Human Resources Information Systems, employees training programs, and other specialized projects required to advance the company. The Business Operations Coordinator will provide and oversee the provision of high level executive and administrative support to officers and managers in all areas of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review all current paper based administrative processes and recommend ways to automate including leave requests, employee evaluations, purchase orders, job applications, and others
2. Support the HR functions of the company with recruitment, screening, scheduling of interviews, interview coordination, and post interview communications with job applicants
3. Work closely with HR, the COO, and President's staff to develop pre-duty training and ongoing training programs for plant staff aimed at increasing employee knowledge of wood sciences and adding value to lumber during processing
4. Analyze internal operation sand identify areas of process enhancement
5. Assist the President's Leadership Team with completing all goals established for the company and by MTE departments
6. Assist the President's Leadership Team with all administrative and executive support needed to successfully complete organizational planning, development, and reorganization
7. Support the Board Secretary as need with Board events and communication
8. Coordinate special events like community outreach sessions, logger and employee recognition programs, trade show booths, etc.
9. Provide administrative support as needed to members of the President's Leadership Team and managers reporting to the COO
10. Other similar duties as assigned
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
2. Five (5) years' experience providing executive level support and activity coordination
Applicants must not have been terminated for cause from any position within the last five (5) years.
If applicants are previous employees of MTE, they must have a positive past work record and history of positive job performance.
Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test, reference check, and background check
Interested applicants should, by the deadline listed above, submit the following;
1. Cover Letter: That clearly explains:
a. Why you are interested in this position and
b. Why you are a great candidate
2. Resume: Outlining your work history; accomplishments in the positions you've held; education; specialized training
3. Copy of Tribal Enrollment Card or Certification of Enrollment
4. Copy of college transcripts or diploma to support the level of education
NOTE: It is not the responsibility of MTE to notify you of incomplete applications
SUBMIT INFORMATION VIA EMAIL TO:
Call: 715-756-3353 If any questions