Cabinet Designer (Open Until Filled)
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NOTE: Selection process is in accordance with Chapter 170, as amended.
Posting Closes: Open Until Filled
Job Title: Cabinet Designer Status: PT
Supervisor: Cabinet Supervisor Rate: TBD
SCOPE OF WORK:
This position shall be responsible for designing and engineering Menominee Tribal Enterprises’ standard line of cabinets, millwork, case goods, and furniture in an AutoCAD based software for dealer use, CNC production and shop floor production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the following:
- Design standard cabinets, millwork, case goods, furniture and all related components.
- Enter and update costing in AutoCAD based software.
- Design orders in AutoCAD based software and produce cut sheets for production including CNC.
- Enter cabinet orders into inventory software and print inventory bar code tags.
- Understand cabinet construction methods.
- Perform field measurements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Works in extreme hot, cold, noisy, dusty work environment. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Must wear all appropriate safety apparel and equipment and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
- One year plus experience in AutoCAD design based software for a cabinet or furniture or millwork manufacturer.
- Two years of proven experience in creating cabinets using 20/20 or cabinet vision for a manufacturer.
- Technical degree in Auto CAD cabinet design preferred.
- Must have good work ethic with excellent work attendance and be a team player.
- Completed application
- Copy of Tribal enrollment
- Copy of diploma or equivalent.
- Honorable or general military discharge paperwork
Note: It is not the responsibility of MTE to notify you of incomplete applications.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Levi O’Kimosh, Human Resource Generalist
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO Box 10, Neopit, WI 54150
Call: 715-756-2311 ext. 1137/1168/1135 if any questions.
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background