Wood Byproducts and Recycled Wood Products for Sale
Wood/Lumber >> Wood Byproducts
Unfinished Wood Products
Wood byproducts offer additional opportunities to use the whole tree harvest. Besides our quality lumber, MTE also sells the following Wood Byproducts:
- Chips: Wood chips from MTE can be used for a wide variety of purposes, from landscaping material to wood fuel. Wood chips are available to meet any specifications required.
- Bark: fibers from tree bark can be used to make cork, canoes, basket materials, and even healthcare applications.
- Sawdust: Sawdust is often used by loggers to provide traction on compacted snow, and is excellent at absorbing liquid spills.
- Hog Fuel: Hog fuel is a different type of wood chip; it is unprocessed and commonly used for fuel, animal feed, and landfill or landscaping applications.
- Shavings: Wood shavings make high-quality bedding for horses and other domesticated mammals, large or small. The shavings insulate body heat while the animal rests, ensuring good health.
- Pulp Wood: Paper is one of the most important products in the world today, and it is important to get this product from a sustainable forest like Menominee Tribal Enterprises.
Forest Wood Products
We manufacture all of our wood and lumber products using wood from the Menominee forest. We make sure every part of the tree we chop down is put to use from the logs to the sawdust to the millwork. We are expert craftsmen driven by providing quality while conserving the ecosystem.
Sustainable yield techniques keep stock healthily maintained
The driving force for Menominee forest management over the past 160 years has been persistence in harvesting timber at a pace that never surpasses the forest’s natural capacity to replace it.
All wood harvested from the Menominee Forest is done responsibly with long-term sustainability made the highest priority. Contact us for more info on available wood by-products.
...and much more!