About Us >> Employment
Careers at Menominee Tribal Enterprises
To download the application in Web Browsers:
Firefox Web Browser: Right click on the link below and select "Save Link As".
Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge Web Browsers: Click on the link to open and fill out the application, you can save it at any point.
Menominee Tribal Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however, Indian Preference is given in accordance with the Menominee Indian Tribe’s Employment Preference Ordinance. Our drug policy is zero tolerance; and as such, all candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and remain drug free.
First (1st) Postings are for enrolled Menominee.
Second (2nd) Postings are open to the General Public.
Job Applications are only accepted for current job positions that are posted. One (1) application per position. You must submit all materials that are requested and listed in the Application Process of the job posting. Incomplete job applications will not be accepted.
Call MTE’s Human Resource Office if you have any questions at 715-756-2311, or Contact Us
All job materials can be submitted:
|Menominee Tribal Enterprises, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 10, Neopit, WI 54150|
|MTE’s Main Office, N3522 Cottage Ave, Neopit, WI 54150|
Current Job Openings:
- Responsible for accurate data entry, processing, and timely completion of all accounting department administrative duties including but not limited to; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll functions. Must interact cooperatively and professionally with fellow accounting staff members, other MTE employees, logging personnel, and other outside parties. Good judgment must be exercised in the timing of tasks and the resolution of problems. [continued...]View Job Posting
- This position is responsible for catching lumber edgings behind the gang edger safely and quickly. [continued...]View Job Posting
- Responsible for the proper edging of lumber from head saws and resaw to maximize value, volume, and product quality [continued...]View Job Posting
- This person is responsible for performing general cleanup of areas on MTE Plant. Identify problems on machines and inform maintenance of such to ensure maximum efficiency and safety of all work areas. [continued...]View Job Posting
- Responsible for the accurate and effcient sorting of lumber by grade, thickness, width, and length [continued...]View Job Posting