Clean Up Person
OPEN TO ENROLLED MENOMINEE
POSTING CLOSES: Friday November 21, 2023
JOB TITLE: Clean Up Person
SUPERVISOR: Equipment & Facilities Manager
SCOPE OF WORK:
This person is responsible for performing general clean up of areas on MTE Plant. Identify problems on machines and inform maintenance of such to ensure maximum efficiency and safety of all work areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Must of the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the following:
1. Good cleaning practices of manufacturing equipment debris, preferably in a sawmill operation
2. Clean quickly and efficiently and assist maintenance personnel with other projects
3. Proper usage of hand tools and sawmill equipment for cleaining
4. Trained and fill-in as replacement on the resaw, edger, or the trimmer equipment
5. Maneuver around equipment, while turned off, to remove debris from work stations
6. Climb ladders and steps, and be able to work in high areas
7. Communicate with proper personnel as needed
8. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Works in extreme hot, cold, noisy, dusty, work environment. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Must wear all appropriate safety apparel and equipment and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
Must possess high school diploma or equivalency. Having up to 3 months of clean up experience is desirable. Must possess good work ethic with excellent work attendance and be a team player. If applicants are previous employees of Menominee Tribal Enterprises, they must have a positive past work record and history of positive job performance.
1. Completed application
2. Copy of Tribal enrollment
3. Copy of diploma or equivalent
4. Honorable or general military discharge paperwork
NOTE: IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBLITY OF MTE TO NOTIFY YOU OF INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS.
SUBMIT APPICATIONS TO:
Mariah Reiter Human Resources Department
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO Box 10 Neopit WI 54150
CALL: 715-756-3353 if any questions
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background check