OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
POST CLOSES: Monday July 25, 2022
JOB TITLE: MTE President
SUPERVISOR: MTE Board of Directors
SCOPE OF WORK:
The President shall be responsible for the company's strategic planning and for leading, organizing, controlling, and measuring activities for each of the organizational divisions. The President shall be a profit-oriented person and shall demonstrate this in the conduct of his/her overall duties and responsibilities. The President is expected to give comprehensive status reports within very short timelines and before various audiences. The President shall assure that all company initiatives, functions, and resources are aligned with operational goals set forth by the MTE Board of Directors. The President shall be responsible for all MTE operations with full profit & loss responsibility, and shall carry out the motions made by the Board of Directors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Facilitate the development and implementation of a multi-year strategic plan engaging all stakeholders.
2. External relations: The President is expected to represent the best interests of the company by working effectively with local, state, and national governments and also private interests. This includes providing briefing materials, testimony and appropriate follow-up to advance MTE's vision.
3. Internal relations: The President must have effective communication skills and be able to articulate the company's vision and intent to all vested parties that comprise MTE, including the Board of Directors, both in writing and verbally. Communication is essential to ensuring everyone understands their role in ensuring the company's success.
4. Develop dashboards and reporting systems for both Staff and the Board of Directors
5. Facilitate the development of a plan to penetrate new markets
6. Provide supervision to the employees referring to the organizational chart and any other positions that the Board of Directors may assign.
7. Develop a work plan relating to items 1-5 that includes the goals and objectives, timeline and brief description of how these items will be monitored and measured. The work plan shall be completed within six months from the date of hire.
8. Ability to perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Works in fast paced and confidential office environment. Must be able to lift up 40 lbs. Must wear all appropriate safety apparel and equipment when in applicable areas and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
1. Prefer Master's Degree in Industrial Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related field and five (5) years of executive level management preferably in the forest and lumber industry.
2. Requires Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management, Business Administration, and Engineering or related and ten (10) years of executive-level management experience preferably in the forest and lumber industry.
3. Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and computer skills
4. Must maintain a valid State of Wisconsin Driver's License as specified by MTE insurance standards.
5. Must maintain good character within their community as deemed by the Board of Directors
1. Completed application
2. Copy of Tribal enrollment
3. Copy of diploma or equivalent
4. Honorable or general military discharge paperwork
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Mariah Reiter HR Department
MTE, Po Box 10 Neopit WI 54150
CALL: 715-756-3353 if any questions
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background check.