OPEN TO ENROLLED MENOMINEE
NOTE: Selection process is in accordance with Chapter 170, as amended
POSTING CLOSES: Monday October 19, 2020
JOB TITLE: Sticker Applier
SUPERVISOR: Lumber Yard Supervisor
SCOPE OF WORK:
This position is responsible for aligning/ applying stickers on lumber in a uniform manner and consistent with industry standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING:
1. Application for hour glass or flats stickers for hardwood and softwood.
2. Proper blocks placement between sticker packages to maximize for best kiln drying practices.
3. Uninterrupted production by having proper sticker and block inventory available
4. Stacker machine and related equipment
5. Lumber species and ensure they do not get mixed together
6. Light maintenance and recognizing worn or broken parts
7. Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area
8. Assist operator and maintenance with repairs.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Works in extreme hot, cold, noisy, dusty work environment. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Must wear all appropriate safety apparel and equipment and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalency. Must have up to three months experience in lumber manufacturing. Must possess good work ethic with excellent work attendance and be a team player.
1. Completed application
2. Copy of Tribal Enrollment
3. Copy of diploma or equivalent
4. Honorable or general military discharge paperwork.
NOTE: IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MTE TO NOTIFY YOU OF INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS.
Levi O'Kimosh, Human Resources Director
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO BOX 10, Neopit WI 54150
Call: 715-756-2311 Ext. 1137/1168/1135 if any questions.
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background check.