OPEN TO ENROLLED MENOMINEE
Posting Closes: Friday February 26, 2021
Job Title: Housekeeper Status: RFT
Supervisor: Human Resource Director Rate: TBD
SCOPE OF WORK:
Responsible for custodial duties and minor maintenance duties of the Menominee Tribal Enterprises Main Office Building in Neopit and Forestry/Fire Protection Offices in Keshena.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the following:
- Cleaning solutions and equipment and sanitary practices for food consumption areas.
- Cleaning practices to prevent blood borne pathogens from spreading.
- Proper chemical or other hazardous material, disposal practices.
- Identifying spills, dirt, dust, gravel, stains, mud and clean with appropriate means to maintain an appealing office environment.
- Read, understand, and maintain up-to-date MSDS data sheets for handling chemicals and other hazardous materials.
- Perform janitorial duties, such as cleaning, disinfecting & restocking all restrooms, dusting, mopping floors, sweeping, vacuuming, inside window cleaning, empty waste and recycle containers, office grounds keeping and parking lot, clean up, of the Main Office Building and Forestry/Fire Protection Buildings.
- Clean quickly and efficiently.
- Be a self-starter and to work alone.
- Report any safety or repair issues to Supervisor and/or Maintenance Department immediately.
- Submit completed Schedule checklists to Supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Act as back-up for the front desk as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work in extreme weather conditions, both hot and cold. Must wear appropriate safety apparel and equipment and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE. Lift up to 50 lbs. Utilizing cleaning chemicals and compounds on a daily basis.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalency. Up to 3 months experience. Requires mechanical ability that is necessary to perform minor maintenance and repair duties. Must have valid Wisconsin drivers license and carry own insurance with minimum coverage requirements. Must possess good work ethic and excellent work attendance and be a team player.
- Completed application
- Copy of Tribal enrollment
- Copy of diploma or equivalent.
- Honorable or general military discharge paperwork
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Levi O’Kimosh, Human Resource Director
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO Box 10, Neopit, WI 54150
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Call: 715-756-2311 ext. 1137/1168/1135 if any questions.