Moulder Operator Trainee
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NOTE: Selection process is in accordance with Chapter 170, as amended
POST CLOSES: Monday December 05, 2022
JOB TITLE: Moulder Operator Trainee
SUPERVISOR: Lumber Surfacing Operations Supervisor
SCOPE OF WORK:
This position is responsible for efficiently and accurately operating the moulder and packaging and piling moldings.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING;
1. Properly package and pile mouldings behind the moulder
2. Properly start-up and process material through the moulder
3. Preparing moulder blanks to specification
4. Quality control on all moulded products
5. Complete paperwork for production and inventory tracking
6. Interpret sales orders, work orders, and apply customer specifications to the order being run
7. Maintain a clean and organized work area during production and shutdown
8. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Works in extreme hot, cold, noisy, dusty work environment. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Must wear appropriate safety apparel and equipment and comply with all safety policies and practices of MTE.
At a minimum, must possess a high school diploma or GED. Requires up to three months experience operating moulder and packaging and piling molding. Basic math skills required. Successful completion of Moulder Operator and Profile Knife Grinding short course within one year of employment. Must possess good work ethic with excellent work attendance and be a team player.
1. Completed application
2. Copy of Tribal enrollment
3. Copy of diploma or equivalent
4. Honorable or general military discharge paperwork
NOTE: it is not the responsibility of MTE to notify you of incomplete applications
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Mariah Reiter HR Department
Menominee Tribal Enterprises, PO Box 10 Neopit WI 54150
CALL: 715-756-3353 if any questions
*Applicant must successfully pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and background check.